Reserve a Meeting Room
To reserve a public meeting room or the Technology Lab, please review the public room usage policies for information on eligibility, fees, and other rental procedures. Online meeting room reservation instructions can be found here, opens a new window. There are two ways to reserve a meeting room:
- Reserve a meeting room online, opens a new window
- Contact the Business Office at 847.729.7500 x2113
Eligibility & Use
- To reserve a public meeting room, patrons must be at least 18 years of age or older and possess a valid Glenview Public Library card in good standing.
- Meeting Rooms cannot be used for private social gatherings such as parties, receptions or rallies, or for the transaction of commerce or business.
- Requests should be submitted at least thirty (30) days in advance of the desired meeting room date and approved by the Business Office before the meeting will be scheduled on the Library’s meeting calendar.
- Groups wishing to use any audiovisual equipment are responsible for making arrangements with library staff a minimum of one week in advance of the program, if they wish to receive instruction on its proper operation, and to confirm that the equipment meets presenter needs.
- Reservations for multiple dates in advance of sixty (60) days will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- If a meeting is cancelled, the Library must be notified within forty-eight (48) hours prior to the event.