Get out and adventure with a museum pass.
GPL offers two great services that allow patrons to access free or discounted admission to museums and other cultural attractions throughout Illinois. Discover fun and educational destinations such as the Brookfield Zoo, the Illinois Railway Museum, the Discovery Center Museum, and many more around the state. All you need is your GPL card!
Museum Adventure Pass
Use your Glenview Public Library card to receive free admission or special discounts to many unique destinations in the Chicagoland area through the Museum Adventure Pass program. A limited number of passes for each participating organization are available and are checked out on a first come, first-serve basis using your GPL card.
- Only one Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family, per loan period.
- Passes must be checked out and picked up in-person at a Youth or Adult Department Service Desk.
- Each pass is good for seven days and will expire after the date printed on the pass.
Stop by the Youth or Adult Department Service Desk now to checkout your next museum adventure.
Explore More Illinois
Use your Glenview Public Library card to access discounts at museums, park districts, historical societies, art centers, and more through the Explore More Illinois cultural and recreational pass program. Some of the top attractions offered include the Chicago Children’s Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry, the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum, and the Discovery Center Museum….and many others.
- From the Select Your Library drop-down menu, choose Glenview Public Library and enter your GPL card number.
- Scroll through the page for passes and available offers for the upcoming three months. You can also search for offers by date, attraction name or location.
- Select your attraction choice and date and follow the instructions to receive your free passes or discount offers.
- Up to 3 active reservations per library card.