Welcome to the new glenviewpl.org! We’re excited to share all the new features in our catalog. Get started exploring today by registering your account.
Register Your Account
- On the top right of any page on the website, click on the Log In/My Account button.
- Then click Log In/Register.
- Enter your barcode (14 digit number on the back of your library card) and your password/PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your telephone number, unless you've changed it).
- The first time you do this, the site will prompt you to register your account.
If you don't know your password, use the "Forgot your Password?" link on the Login page. Click the link, enter your library card number (barcode), and then click Send. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to change your password. To use this feature, you need to have email address associated with your account. If you don't have an email address associated with your account, contact the Library at 847.729.7500 to reset your password.
Set Up Your Account
- Review the information in the account.
- Add/edit your email address (optional).
- Add your birth month and year.
- Create a username. Doing so gives you the option to log in using your library card number OR your username. A username can often be easier to remember if you would like to log in to your account but don't have your library card number on hand. (Some usernames may not be available, as usernames are part of the larger BiblioCommons network of library websites).
- Determine your privacy settings.