Welcome to the new glenviewpl.org! You can view your items on hold, checked-out items, and borrowing history in the My Borrowing section of your account. To access it, log in to your account, click your username at the top right corner of your screen, and select an option from the drop-down menu.
On Hold Section
- View the status of the items you've placed on hold.
- See where you are in the queue and how many copies of the item the Library owns.
- Pause your holds to borrow later.
- Cancel your holds.
Checked Out Section
- Review your currently checked-out items, including any digital items you have checked out, and due dates.
- Sort your checked-out items by the due date, format, title, and author using the Sort By drop-down menu at the top of your item list.
- See any overdue items.
- Rate items.
Borrowing History Section
- Review your Borrowing History if you have it enabled.
- To enable Borrowing History, log in to your account, click your username at the top right corner of the screen, and select My Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Borrowing History under Account Preferences on the left side of your screen.
- Click "Your borrowing history is enabled" and save changes.
- Sort your Borrowing History by the checked-out date, title, author, and format using the Sort By drop-down menu at the top of your item list.
- View any fees owed on your account.