There are three Youth Only study rooms in the Youth Services area that are available only for children and their caregivers and teens. There is no fee for using these rooms. GPL cardholders in good standing may make a reservation up to one week in advance. Book online using the link below or reserve a room while inside the Library by visiting the Youth Services Desk. Reservations cannot be made by phone. Study room reservation instructions can be found here, opens a new window.
- Reservations require a GPL card in good standing.
- Rooms are available for walk-in use if there are no pending reservations. If a reservation is made by a cardholder, the walk-in patron will be asked to vacate the room.
- Reservations are available in 30-minute increments up to a maximum of two hours, and cardholders are limited to one active reservation at a time.
- Patrons must use the study room they have been assigned to by the reservation system.
- If a reservation has ended and no one has reserved the room, a patron may continue to use the room. If a reservation is made, the patron whose reservation has ended will be asked to vacate the room.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes past the scheduled time before the room may be released to another user.
- Room capacity limits will be enforced, and furniture should not be moved.
- Paint, glitter, and glue should not be used in the study rooms.
- Study rooms are equipped with a whiteboard. See YS Desk staff to borrow markers.
- Study Room 2 are equipped with a whiteboard and a wall-mounted monitor with Wi-Fi screen sharing.
- Additional use guidelines apply. See the Glenview Public Library Study Room Policy, opens a new window.