Grades 3-8: Read and review new and unpublished books before anyone else. Stop by the Library to pick up your first review book and learn about the program!
- To receive a new early review book to review you must record your review online or turn in a paper copy at the Youth Services desk along with your previous book.
- Books are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Reviews submitted through this reading program may be used on the Library website or sent to the publisher of the book reviewed.
Early review books are free books sent to the Library by the publisher for review by the Library staff. Library staff may not have read and evaluated the books in the early review collection. Early review books may contain publishing errors and may not be sold or added to the Library collection.
Register for a Beanstack account, opens a new window if you do not already have one.
- For kids: Click I am registering myself and fill in the necessary information.
- For adults: Click I am an adult registering a child.
- If you participated in the Summer Reading Program, you already have a Beanstack account, opens a new window. Use the same information to log in and sign up for the Kid-Viewers Club.
- After signing in, click Write a Review.
- Select the reader who is writing the review from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the book title, author, and type the review for the book you have chosen.
- Click Save when you are finished.
In-Person Registration & Paper Logging
- Register at the Youth Services Desk.
- Choose the book you would like to take and review from the Early Review books.
- Bring your completed review to the Youth Services Desk along with the book to choose your next review book.