Looking for recommendations?
Get expertly curated booklists, find read-alikes, and more.
- Download the Libby app from your device’s app store or go to dlil.overdrive.com.
- Follow the prompts to select the Glenview Public Library and enter your library card number.
- Browse the catalog by format, curated collections, or by searching.
- Click on a title to select. Click on Borrow and your library card will display. Select your loan period from the drop-down menu. Click Borrow again and the title will be added to your loans.
- If the Borrow option does not display, you may tap Place a Hold to be notified when the item is available.
- Tap Open to read your title.
Borrow up to 10 titles at a time for up to 21 days. Magazines are checked out for 14 days and do not count towards account limits.
- Download the hoopla app from your device’s app store, or go to hoopladigital.com.
- Follow the steps to create your account, selecting Glenview Public Library when prompted. You’ll need an email address and your library card number.
- Once the account has been created, sign in with your email address and password.
- Browse titles or search for a specific item. Click on a title image, then tap Borrow to check out the item.
- Click the Play or Read button to access the item. On the app, you can download the item to access it offline.
Borrow up to 10 items per month. Borrowing limits reset on the first of the month.