1930 Glenview Road, Glenview, IL 60025
847-729-7500 • Monday-Friday 9 AM-9 PM
Saturday 9 AM-5 PM • Sunday 1 PM-5 PM
Help your new readers retain skills during summer vacation.
June 24 – July 24
Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays
For Children Entering Grades 1-3 in the Fall
• Children must be able to attend at least four weeks of the five week session in order to participate in the program.
• Child must have a Glenview Public Library card or attend a school in the Glenview Library tax district.
Register by timeslot.
First-come, first-served. Space is limited.
• Be sure to answer ALL of the questions. ONCE YOU BEGIN, YOU CANNOT STOP AND SAVE. Please be sure to scroll down and check that you have all the information you need before you begin, including vacation schedule, emergency contact, child’s favorite books, etc.
• If a link has stopped working, that session has filled. Choose another timeslot.
If you are unable to choose a different timeslot, please sign up on the Waiting List.
• Each child’s participation will depend on volunteer availability, which will be scheduled June 2-June 10. We are not able to guarantee participation for any child. Parents will be notified with volunteer information beginning June 16.
• Once you register, please mark dates on your summer calendar. We may not be able to accommodate schedule changes once timeslots have filled.
Parent Permission Form (PDF) REQUIRED for every child. Please submit by June 2.
Please print, sign and submit to Youth Services Department, Glenview Public Library, 1930 Glenview Road, Glenview, IL 60025.
Need help? Call the Youth Services Department for assistance at 847-729-7500.